LANCASTER TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Lancaster Training Services Ltd is based at Heysham in Lancashire, providing specialist training in the automotive and logistics sectors for 37 years.
Our team of trainers has been recruited from the automotive and logistics sectors. This means we can offer role-specific training from industry professionals, each with more than 10 years' experience in their chosen fields.
We offer training that meets the needs of individual apprentices and for small and large business in both the public and private sectors.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 3 out of 7 reviews
- Good 4 out of 7 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 7 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 7 reviews
- Communication with employers (4)
- Getting new apprentices started (4)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (4)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (3)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
8 Apprenticeships offered
|Heavy vehicle service and maintenance technician||Standard||3||Details|
|Large goods vehicle (LGV) driver||Standard||2||Details|
|Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)