KEY TRAINING LIMITED
About this provider
Key Training is a leading national Apprenticeship Provider, graded Good by OFSTED in February 2018.
For over 50 years we have been delivering government funded and commercial training solutions. Key Training deliver a range of successful apprenticeship and traineeship programmes with SMEs and large organisations, utilising funding from the ESFA and Apprenticeship Levy.
Every year Key Training:
- Recruit 1000 unemployed young people into meaningful careers with apprenticeship training. 95% of our recruited apprentices, remain in employment after completing their apprenticeship.
- Upskill 2000 employed staff in their workplace.
- Deliver training courses to 5000 people in Personal Development, IT and Project Management.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 9 out of 78 reviews
- Good 63 out of 78 reviews
- Poor 5 out of 78 reviews
- Very poor 1 out of 78 reviews
- Getting new apprentices started (35)
- Communication with employers (32)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (21)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (19)
- Improving apprentice skills (15)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (15)
- Providing the right training at the right time (14)
- Adapting to my needs (11)
- Training facilities (2)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (36)
- Communication with employers (26)
- Adapting to my needs (7)
- Improving apprentice skills (7)
- Providing the right training at the right time (7)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (6)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Training facilities (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
13 Apprenticeships offered
|Business and Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Business and Professional Administration||Framework||4||Details|
|Customer service practitioner||Standard||2||Details|
|Leadership and Management||Framework||5||Details|
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)