ESSEX COUNTY COUNCIL
- Trading names:
- Adult Community Learning Essex, Essex Teacher Training, Libraries Learning Centres
About this provider
ACL Essex is an established apprenticeship provider covering the whole of the county. Linked to Essex County Council we offer high quality apprenticeship programmes that meet the needs of local employers.
Our dedicated and professional team deliver programmes up to and including level 5. We can support new employees and help develop existing staff and managers.
Training is bespoke to your business and will include an element of classroom delivery as part of the programme.
All of our delivery staff have industry experience and a wealth of knowledge in their subject area.
We offer the following apprenticeships: Health & Care, Management, Administration, Supporting Teaching & Learning, Customer Service, Childcare, Accounting, Pharmacy and Hair.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 6 out of 24 reviews
- Good 17 out of 24 reviews
- Poor 1 out of 24 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 24 reviews
- Communication with employers (14)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (9)
- Adapting to my needs (7)
- Getting new apprentices started (6)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (6)
- Training facilities (5)
- Improving apprentice skills (4)
- Providing the right training at the right time (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (6)
- Providing the right training at the right time (4)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (4)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (2)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (2)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
- Training facilities (1)
21 Apprenticeships offered
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)