About this provider
Brooklands College with campuses in Weybridge and Ashford in Surrey offer a wide range of apprenticeships with flexible training options for organisations looking to take on apprentices.
The college provides superb support for employers from your initial enquiry through to apprentice recruitment and programme delivery. The facilities on both campuses are excellent with our extensive construction, media and engineering centres, and our first class catering kitchens and hair salons.
Our success rates are good and we are an award winning college for apprenticeships, winning Gold Award for apprenticeship delivery in the Apprenticeship 4 England Quality Awards in 2017.
We offer apprenticeship solutions to match your business needs and can cater for smaller businesses looking to employ a single apprentice to larger organisations looking for a wider range of staff.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 3 out of 28 reviews
- Good 14 out of 28 reviews
- Poor 8 out of 28 reviews
- Very poor 3 out of 28 reviews
- Communication with employers (5)
- Improving apprentice skills (4)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (4)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (4)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Getting new apprentices started (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (3)
- Training facilities (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (3)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (16)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (13)
- Getting new apprentices started (10)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Training facilities (2)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
2 Apprenticeships offered
|Carpentry and Joinery||Standard||2||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)