About this provider
Brock is a high-achieving college set in a friendly 36-acre campus within the beautiful New Forest National Park, ranked 'Good' by Ofsted, March 2017, we offer a wide range of apprenticeships, superb facilities and an exceptional track record for results.
Nationally recognised for excellence and innovation in further education, Brockenhurst is a Beacon College, attracting around 3000 Sixth Form students from across the region each year, together with a mix of international students from around the world.
We offer a range of apprenticeship programmes that have been designed to help your businesses develop and grow.
Our Business Services team can advise on the most suitable training programmes available and help you apply for relevant Government grants.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 9 out of 30 reviews
- Good 18 out of 30 reviews
- Poor 2 out of 30 reviews
- Very poor 1 out of 30 reviews
- Communication with employers (11)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (11)
- Getting new apprentices started (10)
- Improving apprentice skills (10)
- Adapting to my needs (8)
- Providing the right training at the right time (8)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (6)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Training facilities (3)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (13)
- Communication with employers (10)
- Training facilities (5)
- Getting new apprentices started (4)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
23 Apprenticeships offered
|Senior chef production cooking||Standard||3||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)