Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Bournemouth University is an ambitious university, ranked in the top 150 young universities worldwide (Times Higher Education Young Universities Rankings 2017). Our 18,000 strong community of undergraduate, postgraduate and research students benefit from long standing and close links with employers and the world of work.
We have the highest number of students able to undertake work placement in Great Britain (HESA 2015), and courses are designed with direct input from employers, with many courses accredited by professional bodies.
We have expertise and experience delivering education in health and allied professions, science and technology, media and communications, animation, creative technologies, finance, business and management.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 1 out of 4 reviews
- Good 3 out of 4 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 4 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 4 reviews
- Communication with employers (3)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (2)
- Communication with employers (1)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
1 Apprenticeships offered
|Advanced Clinical Practitioner||Standard||7||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)