UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
About this provider
Based in the heart of the UK's biggest regional city, University College Birmingham is highly respected by employers and industry for providing career-focused education and training.
UCB specialises in vocational courses in both the Higher Education and Further Education sectors with a growing portfolio of apprenticeships.
Most of our undergraduate degrees are accredited by the University of Birmingham, one of the world's top ranked academic institutions, and our reputation for excellence means the University is a popular choice for international students, who join us from more than 60 countries.
We are committed to providing the best facilities for all our students and are investing £100 million on a comprehensive package of improvements that will secure our reputation for excellence.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 6 out of 10 reviews
- Good 4 out of 10 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 10 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 10 reviews
- Communication with employers (7)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (6)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Getting new apprentices started (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Training facilities (2)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (2)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (2)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
27 Apprenticeships offered
|Hospitality team member||Standard||2||Details|
|Lead adult care worker||Standard||3||Details|
|Senior chef production cooking||Standard||3||Details|
|Senior healthcare support worker||Standard||3||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)