Financial services administrator (level 3)
Providing administrative support to a financial organisation, to provide a high quality and compliant service.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 12 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Legal, finance and accounting
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Quality service delivery: Consistently develops and delivers excellent service to customers, colleagues & advisers, supporting the products / services provided and adhering to ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ principles at all times
- Customer communication & relationships: Develops effective relationships with customers & key contacts, handling & resolving issues through effective verbal/written/IT skills.
- Team working & collaboration: Understands role within team & impact on others. Consistently endeavours to support colleagues & collaborate to achieve results
- Planning & prioritising: Consistently adheres to systems & processes using proficient IT skills, including risk, regulatory and governance requirements
Full information on Financial services administrator (level 3) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location