Digital marketer (level 3)
Use online and social media platforms to design, build and implement campaigns and drive customer sales.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Sales, marketing and procurement
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- analytics executive
- campaign executive
- content co-ordinator
- Digital marketing assistant
- digital marketing co-ordinator
- digital marketing executive
- digital marketing technologist
- email marketing assistant
- SEO executive
- social media executive
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Written communication: applies a good level of written communication skills for a range of audiences and digital platforms and with regard to the sensitivity of communication
- Research: analyses and contributes information on the digital environment to inform short and long term digital communications strategies and campaigns
- Technologies: recommends and applies effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve marketing objectives
- Data: reviews, monitors and analyses online activity and provides recommendations and insights to others
- Customer service: responds efficiently to enquiries using online and social media platforms.
- Problem solving: applies structured techniques to problem solving, and analyses problems and resolves issues across a variety of digital platforms
- Analysis: understands and creates basic analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools
- Implementation: builds and implements digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms
- Applies at least two of the following specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation, e mail marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click
- Uses digital tools effectively
- Digital analytics: measures and evaluates the success of digital marketing activities
- Interprets and follows: latest developments in digital media technologies and trends marketing briefs and plans company defined customer standards or industry good practice for marketing company, team or client approaches to continuous integration
- Can operate effectively in their own business’s, their customers’ and the industry’s environments
Full information on Digital marketer (level 3) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location