TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
Employer review details
|Statement||Percentage of employers that selected this as a "strength"||Percentage of employers that selected this as "needs improvement"||Total number of employers that selected this statement|
|Communication with employers||68%||32%||62|
|Reporting on progress of apprentices||67%||33%||51|
|Getting new apprentices started||94%||6%||34|
|Initial assessment of apprentices||86%||14%||28|
|Providing the right training at the right time||78%||22%||27|
|Adapting to my needs||50%||50%||24|
|Improving apprentice skills||83%||17%||18|
|Working with small numbers of apprentices||89%||11%||9|
- We have over 40 years' experience of delivering engineering apprenticeships. We work with many different types and sizes of employer organisations in Tyne and Wear, Northumberland and County Durham. Employers
- We also deliver business administration apprenticeships in a range of different organisations
- We maintain strong working relationships with employers providing them with support for candidate recruitment and apprenticeship delivery for effective apprenticeship programmes.
- Apprentices Supporting apprentices to achieve their full potential is our primary concern.
- Our experienced team of delivery staff provide apprentices ongoing support throughout all stages of their apprenticeship.
View all 7 courses offered by this provider
Select a course to view locations, training options and contact details.
|Business administrator (level 3)|
|Customer service practitioner (level 2)|
|Engineering fitter (level 3)|
|Engineering technician (level 3)|
|Machining technician (level 3)|
|Metal fabricator (level 3)|
|Plate welder (level 3)|
Machining technician (level 3)
79% pass rate (out of 110 apprentices)
76% national average pass rate
Explain pass rate
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED’s training options
Embleton Avenue, Wallsend, NE28 9NJ
Check TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED’s training options for the apprenticeship location.
Contact this provider about this course
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED is 1 of 36 training providers for Machining technician (level 3).