Construction site supervisor (level 4)
Supervising specialist contractors and workers on construction projects.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national certificate (HNC).
- Typical duration
- 36 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Construction and the built environment
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Assistant site manager
- Assistant supervisor
- Construction site supervisor
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Identify risk of activities and encourage all employees to demonstrate safety-conscious behaviours.
- Assess, identify and record the environmental impact of projects.
- Assist in the implementation of the most appropriate solutions for construction projects.
- Use effective management principles and be able to supervise construction workers.
- Understand overall plan for project and measure and record progress against plan.
- Assess and report on quality standards and assist in commissioning of finished construction projects.
- Understand financial and legal constraints and measure and record progress against budget.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location