Electronic systems principal engineer (level 7)
Leading on complex Electronic Systems projects from conception through the whole design-implement-operation life cycle to obsolescence.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to master’s degree.
- Typical duration
- 36 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Evaluate complex technical information relating to Electronics to draw rational conclusions and to make informed engineering decisions
- Apply systems thinking and methodology to problem solving in Electronics
- Assess impact of external changes and technological developments in Electronics
- Organise and plan engineering projects and tasks within agreed constraints and quality standards
- Manage budgets and control technical resources
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and is able to interact and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Lead teams and manage staff
- Apply effective time management techniques and be able to multi-task whilst meeting deadlines
There are no training providers available for this course yet.
You can either: