Acoustics technician (level 4)
Understanding the science of sound and vibration propagation and applying this to work areas relevant to their employer’s working practices.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national certificate (HNC).
- Typical duration
- 24 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Acoustics Calibration Engineering Technician
- Acoustics Laboratory Technician
- Acoustics Product Design Technician
- Architectural and Environmental Acoustics Technician
- Supporting Environmental Health Practitioner for noise
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.