Solicitor (level 7)
Progressing legal matters and transactions, applying legal knowledge and commercial judgement to produce solutions which meet clients' needs.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to master’s degree.
- Typical duration
- 60 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Legal, finance and accounting
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Obtain relevant facts
- Undertake legal research
- Develop and advise on relevant options, strategies and solutions
- Draft documents which are legally effective and accurately reflect the client's instructions
- Undertake effective spoken and written advocacy
- Negotiate solutions to clients' issues
- Plan, manage and progress legal matters and transactions
- Initiate, plan, prioritise and manage work activities to ensure that they are completed efficiently, on time and to an appropriate standard, both in relation to their own work and work that they lead or supervise
- Keep, use and maintain accurate, complete and clear records
Full information on Solicitor (level 7) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Solicitor (level 7) needs a training provider who is approved by Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
Canterbury, Kent Remove location