Digital support technician (level 3)
Maximising the effective use of digital office technologies, productivity software and digital communications in organisations.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 15 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Applications and on-line service executive
- Data administrator
- Database administrator
- Digital applications specialist
- Digital champion
- Digital coach
- Digital service advisor
- Digital service agent
- Digital service support
- Digital support professional
- Digital systems operator
- Digital transformation associate
- Ict support analyst
- It operations technician
- Operations technical specialist
- Service centre operator
- Technical support professional
Skills an apprentice will learn
- use digital technologies, including collaborative tools, to operate effectively as part of a team, and with other stakeholders, enabling sharing of information and best practice.
- use data accurately and securely to meet business requirements and in line with organisational procedures and legislation.
- apply information security principles, for example: information transfer, deletion, storage, usage and communications that may include using mobile devices.
- provide an appropriate and effective response to enquiries, providing support and information utilising digital channels and in line with organisation protocols
- operate digital information systems, for example• Management- Finance Human Resources• Bespoke departmental or organisational systems or databases
- communicate effectively through a variety of different channels using terminology appropriate to the audience
- use digital resources to extend own knowledge and skills relevant to their role
- risk assess the organisational impact of decisions that they take
- use digital systems to identify productivity and performance improvements
- use digital technologies to operate effectively as part of a team, and with other stakeholders, enabling sharing of information and best practice
- maintain system security in line with organisational policies.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location