Bid and proposal co-ordinator (level 3)
Working across various business teams to bring together compelling, customer focused proposals and tender submissions to win business.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 24 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Sales, marketing and procurement
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to manage multiple activities simultaneously and prioritise own and others workloads
- Ability to meet defined deadlines and set own milestones to manage workload
- Ability to create and utilise a bid plan timetable and responsibility matrix, supporting virtual team adherence to process
- Contribute to proposal project timetable including the timely collection of data from various parties including sub-contractors, consultants and internal subject experts
- Ability to meet bid submission deadlines according to guidelines / instructions
- Logging and capture of all proposal data in central repository
- Able to maintain a healthy work life balance and understand the reasons why it is important to do so
- Maintain compliance matrices to ensure compliance to all questions Capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to proof read with an eye for detail
- Good creative writing skills and good grammar/authoring
- Collate proposal documents using library/information stores, search engines/corporate directories
- Ability to use a range of tools, methods and search engines, to analyse and assimilate data, such as competitor analysis or customer research
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate professionally with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Liaise with sales/legal/finance teams and other virtual team members as necessary
- The importance of putting the customer first and tailoring bid documents to their needs, wants and requirements
- Work and engage with colleagues and virtual teams, leveraging relationships and networks to support information gathering and writing
- Build relationships with colleagues and subject matter experts across the business, learning the go to people and how to manage their input
- Build rapport and trust
Full information on Bid and proposal co-ordinator (level 3) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location