Rail and rail systems engineer (level 5)
Helping maintain railway tracks and equipment.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national diploma (HND).
- Typical duration
- 24 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Approvals and Certification Engineer
- Asset Engineer
- Lead Signal Design Engineer
- Rail Building Services Engineer
- Rail Civil Engineer
- Rail Electrification Engineer
- Rail Mechanical Engineer
- Rail Project Engineer
- Rail Systems Integration Engineer
- Signalling & Control Systems Engineer
- Telecomms Engineer
- Track Engineer
- Traction and Rolling Stock Engineer
Full information on Rail and rail systems engineer (level 5) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location