Senior investment and commercial banking professional (level 7)
Provide relationship management for clients to assess their financial performance and match banking products and services for their needs.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to master’s degree.
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Legal, finance and accounting
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Business performance director
- Corporate banking manager and business banking
- Institutional marketer
- Operations director and area director
- Regional business banking director
- Regional commercial director
- Senior advisor
- Senior operations manager
- Senior payments and cash management director
- Senior research analyst
- Senior risk manager
- Senior sales trader
- Senior trade finance director
Full information on Senior investment and commercial banking professional (level 7) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location