Water process technician (level 3)
Carrying out reactive and routine maintenance on water process equipment, working on water supply and treatment, water networks and leakage, sewerage and wastewater.
Equivalent to A level
- Typical duration
- 48 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Sewer Network Inspector
- Waste Water Sewerage Network Technician
- Water Distribution Leakage Technician
- Water Distribution Network Technician
- Water Field Technician
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.