Digital and technology solutions professional (level 6)
Maintaining digital and technology strategies through technology leadership.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to degree.
- Typical duration
- 48 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Business Analyst
- Computing Data Analyst
- Cyber Security professional
- IT Consultant
- Network Engineer
- Software Engineer
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Analyse a business problem to identify the role of digital and technology solutions.
- Identify risks, determine mitigation strategies and opportunities for improvement in a digital and technology solutions project.
- Analyse a business problem in order to specify an appropriate digital and technology solution.
- Initiate, design, code, test and debug a software component for a digital and technology solution.
- Apply relevant standard processes, methods, techniques and tools. For example, ISO Standards, Waterfall, Agile in a digital and technology solution project.
- Manage digital and technology solutions projects. For example, identifying and resolving deviations from specification, applying appropriate Project Management methodologies.
- Work effectively within teams, leading on appropriate digital technology solution activities.
- Apply relevant organisational theories. For example, change management principles, marketing approaches, strategic practice, and IT service management to a digital and technology solutions project.
- Apply relevant security and resilience techniques to a digital and technology solution. For example, risk assessments, mitigation strategies.
- Initiate, design, implement and debug a data product for a digital and technology solution.
- Determine and use appropriate data analysis techniques. For example, Text, Statistical, Diagnostic or Predictive Analysis to assess a digital and technology solutions.
- Plan, design and manage simple computer networks with an overall focus on the services and capabilities that network infrastructure solutions enable in an organisational context.
- Report effectively to colleagues and stakeholders using the appropriate language and style, to meet the needs of the audience concerned.
- Research, investigate, and evaluate innovative technologies or approaches in the development of a digital and technology solution.
- Apply relevant legal, ethical, social and professional standards to a digital and technology solution.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location