Improvement technician (level 3)
Responsible for delivery and coaching of improvement activity within an area of responsibility.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 14 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Business and administration
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Business Improvement Co-ordinator
- Continuous Improvement Executive
- Environmental Compliance Technician
- Environmental Construction Oversight
- Environmental Health And Safety Inspector
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt and Quality Control Analyst
- Operational Excellence/Lean Engineer
- Process Technician
- Transportation Planner
Find training providers for this course
L18 Liverpool Remove location