Leisure and entertainment engineering technician (level 3)
Responsible for the safe maintenance of park rides, machinery and equipment.
Equivalent to A level
- Typical duration
- 30 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Engineering Technicians
- Maintenance Engineering Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Multi-skilled Engineering Technicians
- Ride Mechanic
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.