Accountancy or taxation professional (level 7)
Providing financial information and advice to different organisations.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to master’s degree.
- Typical duration
- 36 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Legal, finance and accounting
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- External auditor
- Financial accountant
- Financial analyst
- Forensic accountant and Business advisor
- Internal auditor
- Management accountant
- Management consultant
- Tax accountant
- Tax adviser
- Tax specialist
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Build trusted and sustainable relationships with individuals and organisations. Consistently support individuals and collaborate to achieve results as part of a team.
- Influence the impact of business decisions on relevant and affected communities based on an appreciation of different organisations and the environments in which they operate.
- Communicate in a clear, articulate and appropriate manner. Adapt communications to suit different situations, individuals or teams.
- Identify ethical dilemmas, understand the implications and behave appropriately. Understand their legal responsibilities, both within the letter and the spirit of the law, as well as be aware of the procedures for reporting concerns over potentially unethical activities.
- Take ownership of allocated projects and effectively manage their own time and the time of others. Demonstrate good project management skills to deliver high quality work within the appropriate timeline. Act as a role model and motivate others to deliver results.
- Evaluate information quickly and draw accurate conclusions. Assess a problem from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered. Gather the appropriate facts and evidence in order to make decisions effectively.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location