People professional (level 5)
Providing People Professional expertise within a company or organisation.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national diploma (HND).
- Typical duration
- 22 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Business and administration
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Diversity and inclusion manager
- Employee relations consultant
- Hr business partner
- Hr consultant partner
- Hr generalist
- Hr manager
- Hr pay and reward
- Organisation development consultant
- Rewards consultant
- Talent manager.
- Wellbeing consultant
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Communicate information through appropriate channels to enable key stakeholders to understand what is required.
- Build and manage multiple and diverse stakeholder's relationships.
- Advise on application of policy, regulation, and law for HR issues.
- Use data and metrics to mitigate areas of risk and highlight opportunities.
- Negotiate with and influence stakeholders to support achievement of business and organisation objectives.
- Present insight and conclusions on workforce issues or people process failures.
- Enable stakeholders to deliver people solutions. e.g., through negotiation, providing guidance.
- Lead and improve people capability within the business.
- Manage and deliver people related business and change projects.
- Handle and process people data according to legislative requirements.
- Embed organisational people policy to promote a diverse and inclusive culture with stakeholders.
- Analyse financial implications of people solutions ensuring value for money.
- Support the delivery of people strategies using technology and innovation in accordance with regulations and policies.
- Make decisions on people policy and issues raised, escalating concerns outside own area of responsibility.
- Use prioritisation tools e.g., priority matrix to manage workload, and deliver against business objectives.
- Challenge matters which conflict with ethical values or legislation.
- Contribute to the development of people policies and procedures or people initiatives.
- Interpret people and management data, from both internal and external sources to identify trends.
- Educate and support stakeholders to deal with wellbeing issues.
- Benchmark to improve people policies and procedures, or people initiatives.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.