Content creator (level 3)
Develop written and audio visual content.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 15 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Creative and design
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Content Assistant
- Content Creator
- Content Producer
- Junior Content Producer
- Multimedia Executive
- Social Media Assistant
- Social Media Co-ordinator
- Social Media Executive
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Interpret the aims of the brief.
- Research ideas and concepts to meet the brief.
- Evaluate brand requirements and brand guidelines.
- Prepare a mood board or other visual aid for the content to be created.
- Present ideas, pitches and proposals for creative content to be further developed.
- Storyboard and outline script their ideas for content to be developed.
- Interpret data, consider its integrity and use it to inform content.
- Develop accessible written content for different platforms and devices.
- Apply best practice and inclusive language when creating content.
- Write and edit copy or scripts for use on different channels and platforms.
- Create or capture visuals and audio using standard packages and equipment.
- Source, obtain and prepare media assets for use; using industry standard packages to adapt and edit content.
- Use industry standard tools and content management systems to organise, structure and label content effectively, methodically and securely enabling efficient search and retrieval.
- Identify and recommend the platform/s or channel/s to use for the media campaign.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers, establishing and using professional contacts.
- Engage and respond with audiences through social media, adapting content to respond to evolving circumstances.
- Monitor user experience to ensure content is focused on maximising engagement.
- Analyse the differences between audiences using audience segmentation techniques and data.
- Use lessons learned to evaluate the success of the content and identify areas for improvement for future campaigns.
- Use continuing professional development planning to support own current and future training and development needs.
- Operate effectively within the production workflow to meet production timelines.
Full information on Content creator (level 3) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location