Aviation operations manager (level 4)
Managing the environment, facilities and services at airports, military bases, heliports and other airfields - including the safe arrival, turnaround and departure of aircraft.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national certificate (HNC).
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Transport and logistics
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Air Traffic Control (ATC) manager
- Aircraft handling manager
- Aircraft movement manager
- Fire service watch manager
- Flight operations manager
- Passenger operations manager
Full information on Aviation operations manager (level 4) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location