Professional accounting or taxation technician (level 4)
Working as an accountant or bookkeeper for an accounting practice, business, organisations or HMRC.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national certificate (HNC).
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Legal, finance and accounting
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Accounts payable and expenses supervisor
- Assistant auditor
- Assistant financial accountant
- Assistant management accountant
- Commercial analyst
- Payroll manager
- Personal tax assistant and Business tax assistant
- Senior bookkeeper
- Senior financial officer
- Tax investigations officer
Full information on Professional accounting or taxation technician (level 4) is available from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
Find training providers for this course
Canterbury, Kent Remove location