Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Training provider

SYSTEM GROUP LIMITED

Employer reviews

Good (61 reviews)

Employer review details
Statement Percentage of employers that selected this as a "strength" Percentage of employers that selected this as "needs improvement" Total number of employers that selected this statement
Communication with employers 41% 59% 46
Reporting on progress of apprentices 25% 75% 36
Getting new apprentices started 71% 29% 24
Adapting to my needs 54% 46% 24
Providing the right training at the right time 63% 37% 19
Working with small numbers of apprentices 89% 11% 18
Initial assessment of apprentices 65% 35% 17
Improving apprentice skills 71% 29% 14
Training facilities 50% 50% 4

Apprentice reviews

Poor (62 reviews)

Apprentice review details
Communication
Statement Percentage of apprentices that agreed with this statement Percentage of apprentices that disagreed with this statement
Communicating clearly with you 19% 81%
Ensuring you understand the requirements of your end-point assessment 55% 45%
Organisation
Statement Percentage of apprentices that agreed with this statement Percentage of apprentices that disagreed with this statement
Organising well-structured training 27% 73%
Providing accessible training resources 66% 34%
Balancing online learning with classroom-based training to suit your apprenticeship 39% 61%
Taking into account your previous learning 55% 45%
Giving you relevant training that helps you perform your job better 50% 50%
Providing Off The Job training that takes up at least 20% of your total apprenticeship time 40% 60%
Support
Statement Percentage of apprentices that agreed with this statement Percentage of apprentices that disagreed with this statement
Helping you learn new skills and develop existing ones 66% 34%
Supporting you and your apprenticeship 32% 68%
Resolving any issues you have 24% 76%
Preparing you for success in your future career 37% 63%

Provider overview

We are Logistics training: System Group are specialists in providing high quality training solutions Nationally, exclusively for the Logistics sector. We combine a wealth of sector experience, detailed knowledge of government funding & learning and development expertise to transform the way our learning solutions are delivered. What makes us different is our strategic approach to next generation workforce development, working closely with our client organisations to develop innovative, business-aligned and future-proofed learning solutions whist maximising the various government funding mechanisms available. Whether it's apprenticeship levy, workforce development, or driver training System Group is your one-stop for your logistics training.

Apprenticeship training course

Large goods vehicle (LGV) driver C + E (level 2)

58% pass rate (out of 90 apprentices)

69% national average pass rate

Explain pass rate
The percentage of apprentices who successfully passed a similar apprenticeship with this training provider in the 2018 to 2019 academic year.

SYSTEM GROUP LIMITED’s training options

Head office

1st Floor, Unit 6, Liverpool International Business Park, Dehavilland Drive, Liverpool, L24 8RN

  • available At apprentice’s workplace
  • not available Day release
  • not available Block release

Apprenticeship location

Check SYSTEM GROUP LIMITED’s training options for the apprenticeship location.

Contact this provider about this course

Telephone
01514857500
Shortlisted

SYSTEM GROUP LIMITED is 1 of 27 training providers for Large goods vehicle (LGV) driver C + E (level 2).

View training providers for this course

Back to top View shortlist