The Learning & Skills Service is the external training arm of Darlington Borough Council offering apprenticeships in a range of sectors led by highly qualified and experienced tutors.
Employers will benefit from:
- The latest technology used in class-room based study
- High-tech workshops for development of practical skills
- Industry expert tutors with many years experience
- Bespoke and flexible training and assessment procedures to suit business needs
- Full time Employer Engagement Officer and expert trainers on hand to answer any queries
- Small, personable service
Grants may be available for employers taking on apprentices based within the Tees Valley Combined Authority (Terms and Conditions apply).