LONDON PROFESSIONAL COLLEGE LTD
About this provider
Since 2007 London Professional College has specialised in delivering health and social care training at different levels. We work with more than 100 plus health and social care employers across London, Essex and Surrey. We offer apprenticeships but also 24+ loans, privates and some short courses.
- Allocate a dedicated account manager to support your training needs.
- Agree a training plan between yourself and the apprentice to meet your organisational needs.
- Offer flexible training delivery and a blended approach to fit with your work schedules.
- Help to recruit an apprentice or support your existing staff into apprenticeships.
- Appoint qualified and occupationally competent assessors and trainers to offer high quality of training.
3 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult social care||Framework||2||Details|
|Adult social care||Framework||3||Details|
|General Adult Social Care||Framework||5||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)