PATHWAY FIRST LIMITED
- Trading names:
- Pathway Group, Pathway College
About this provider
Pathway based in the West Midlands are a National provider deploying dedicated experts in Health & Social Care, Childcare, Logistics training delivering flexible learning schemes.
Our highly qualified delivery staff are all industry professionals recruited with a minimum 8 years' experience working in their respective sectors and regularly update skills to assure knowledge & best practice.
A skills gap analysis against the work role identifies specific training needs for existing staff or new recruits. Tailored apprenticeship programmes integrate with your business to maximise learning & minimise interference.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 1 out of 6 reviews
- Good 2 out of 6 reviews
- Poor 3 out of 6 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 6 reviews
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Communication with employers (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Communication with employers (4)
- Providing the right training at the right time (3)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
4 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult care worker||Standard||2||Details|
|Lead adult care worker||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)