Land-based service engineering technician (level 3)
Providing advanced technical support and guidance across a diverse range of plant and equipment in sectors such as agriculture, horticulture, forestry and outdoor power.
Equivalent to A level
- Typical duration
- 36 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Agriculture, environmental and animal care
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Agricultural Service Engineer
- Fixed Plant and Equipment Service Engineer
- Forestry Equipment Service Engineer
- Horticultural Service Engineer
- Outdoor Power Equipment Service Engineer
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.