Water process operative (level 2)
Carry out operations in a clean water or waste water treatment facility to ensure water safety.
Equivalent to GCSE
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Sewage operative
- Waste water operational technician
- Waste water operator
- Waste water process operator
- Waste water process technician
- Water plant operator
- Water process assistant
- Water production operative
- Water production technician
- Water technical operator
There are no training providers available for this course yet.
The Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) can advise you what to do next.
You can either: