Surveying technician (level 3)
Collecting information from site inspections to inform advice to clients on land, property or construction.
Equivalent to A level
- Typical duration
- 24 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Building Surveying Technician
- Commercial Property Surveying Technician
- Consultant (Professional) Project Management Technicians
- Consultant (Professional) Quantity Surveying Technicians
- Planning and Development Surveying Technician
- Residential Property Surveying Technician
- Valuation Surveying Technician
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.