Financial services administrator
Providing administrative support to a financial organisation, to provide a high quality and compliant service.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £12,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
Candidates will usually have one of the following:
- level 2 maths and English, ideally as part of 5 GCSEs grades A to C
- equivalent qualifications or prior experience
- What apprentices will learn
- the financial services market
- the financial services regulatory framework
- ethics and key principles of the financial advice process
- the purpose and technical content of financial services products and services
- systems and processes required to carry out the role of financial services administrator
Apprentices will take a range of professional qualifications, as set out in the apprenticeship standard.
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
This apprenticeship provides the first step on the pathway to professional membership of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), Institute of Financial Services (IoFS) and the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI).
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.