Junior 2D artist (visual effects)
Assist senior visual effects (VFX) artists with the integration of live action footage and computer generated imagery to create images for TV and film.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
Candidates will usually have
- A levels (or equivalent) in a moving picture or art-related subject
- English and maths at level 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- What apprentices will learn
- the tools, techniques and terminology used for VFX projects
- principles of colour space, pixel maths, roto-scoping
- plate preparation and painting, image featuring tracking and maniulation, 3D fundamentals
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number AIM Awards 01332341822 email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.