Unified communications trouble shooter
Install equipment and software, handle incidents and requests for help across unified communications technologies.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £18,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to configure, maintain and install data solutions and network services
- working with service and client architecture, features and troubleshooting tools
- configuring and maintaining domain services, networks, servers and client software
- troubleshooting hardware and software failures
Apprentices will achieve:
- 1 internationally recognised vendor or professional qualification (set by employer)
- 3 knowledge modules, set out in the apprenticeship standard
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
This apprenticeship is recognised for entry on to the Register of IT Technicians.
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.