Collect, organise and study data to provide business insight.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £15,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- an understanding of data protection and the law
- how to apply analytical techniques for data visualisation and presentation
- how to identify and assess data quality issues
- using industry standard tools and methods
- identify, collect and migrate data from internal and external systems
- working with organisational data architecture
Apprentices will complete the following:
- Data Science Associate (EMC certification)
- Data Analysis Concepts (knowledge module) Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
This apprenticeship is recognised for entry on to the Register of IT Technicians after demonstrating Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) level 3 professional competence.
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Accelerate People Ltd John.Pritchard@blenheimchalcot.com BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT 01793 417417 firstname.lastname@example.org Academy for Project Management 07796600478 email@example.com JGA Limited firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.