Credit controller / collector
Monitor and manage customer accounts, follow financial policies to collect money owed to organisations.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
Candidates will usually have level 2 maths and English.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to set policies, facilitate sales and manage financial risk
- knowledge of financial law and regulations
- invoicing, processing credit applications and monitoring payments
- how to resolve disputes and support debt
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must:
- achieve level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades D to G)
- take the test for level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.