Senior housing / property management
Managing housing or property related services, leading a team and taking responsibility for the cost effectiveness and efficiency of their business area.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- legislation and regulation in the property management sector
- business planning, financial and risk management, organisational performance management systems
- customer relationships and stakeholder management
- providing advice on housing services such as repair and maintenance
- financial management
- people management
- decision-making and prioritising
- using IT equipment and software
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
Successful apprentices will be able to join the:
- Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) at member level
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) at member grade or fellow member grade
- Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM) at member level
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.