Working with individuals and teams to enhance their professional performance.
5 (equivalent to foundation degree)
- Typical length
- 14 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- theories of emotional and social intelligence
- organisational culture and leadership styles
- coaching theory
- methods of communication and listening skills
- personality type theories
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths on entry will need to achieve this level before taking the end-point assessment (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C).
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to apply to one or more of the following UK professional bodies:
- The European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- The Association for Coaching
- The International Coach Federation
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.