Early Years Practitioner
Working with young children on a day to day basis supporting the planning and delivery of activities.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer. Subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
- What apprentices will learn
- child development
- safeguarding and child protection
- leading play activities
- health and safety
- achieved level 1 English and maths (GCSE grades 3 to 2 or D to E)
- studied for and taken the assessments for level 2 English and maths (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- achieved level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Pearson Education Limited +44 (0) 7879 602674 firstname.lastname@example.org NCFE/CACHE email@example.com Training Qualifications UK 03333 583344 firstname.lastname@example.org YMCA Awards email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.