Advanced and Creative Hair Professional
Create, plan and promote a collection of hairstyles and looks that reflects their own individuality.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer, hair professional or equivalent qualification
- What apprentices will learn
- range of sectioning and cutting guidelines
- creative finishing and dressing techniques
- precision and personalised cutting
- creative advanced colour conversion
- use of products, tools and equipment
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths on entry will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C).
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.