Leader in Adult Care
Leading the care service and managing teams of carers to look after adults with care needs.
5 (equivalent to foundation degree)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £7,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer. Subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
- What apprentices will learn
- leadership and management
- monitoring and reporting on health and wellbeing
- legal frameworks and codes of practice to deliver safe care
- appraisals and disciplinary procedures
Apprentices must have achieved the following before taking their end-point assessment:
- level 2 English and maths (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Innovate Awarding Limited email@example.com iCQ firstname.lastname@example.org Northwest Education & Training Ltd email@example.com Training Qualifications UK 03333 583344 firstname.lastname@example.org Newcross Healthcare Solutions 02380 236822 email@example.com City and Guilds 0207 294 3201 Jamie.Holland@cityandguilds.com NCFE/CACHE firstname.lastname@example.org Professional Assessment Ltd 0800 160 1899/ 07958 467444 email@example.com Pearson Education Limited +44 (0) 7879 602674 firstname.lastname@example.org Quest Training South East Ltd email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.