Construction Site Supervisor
Supervising specialist contractors and workers on construction projects.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- different construction methods and materials
- management principles and the project management lifecycle
- risk assessment and the importance of behaviours in safety - critical environments
- about sustainability issues across economic, social and environmental aspects
- about cost control, project planning and quality of finish on a construction project
Apprentices must have achieved the following before taking their end-point assessment:
- level 2 English and maths (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A * to C)
- level 4 construction and built environment
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.