Lean Manufacturing Operative
Make multiple products with different specifications.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- manufacturing standard operation procedures
- quality control
- assembly sequence
- health and safety
- job instructions and specifications
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- taken level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A * to C)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Qualitrain Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org ETC Awards Ltd 07850113380 email@example.com Occupational Awards Limited 07957757970 firstname.lastname@example.org United Centre of Excellence Limited 01332 987670 email@example.com EAL firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.