Construction Quantity Surveyor (degree)
Managing all costs relating to construction projects
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £18,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- procurement and tendering
- risk management
- financial control
- construction technology
- conflict management
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- a BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying or equivalent Quantity Surveying Level 6 Diploma approved by the industry recognised professional bodies
- industry certificates in Site Safety Plus, Site Managersâ€™ Safety Training Scheme and Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme
- Professional registration
Full member or chartered status with the industry recognised professional bodies
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.