Supporting customer focused marketing activities.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £7,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- marketing theory, concepts and basic principles
- sources of primary and secondary research data
- copywriting and proofreading techniques
- search engine optimisation techniques
- awareness of social media platforms
- the customer journey
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C).
- Professional registration
Chartered Institute of Marketing: affiliate member
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.