Interior Systems Installer
Installing, repairing and maintaining various elements of the internal structure of a building.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £14,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- general principles of building design and regulation
- different methods to install dry lining systems
- purpose and importance of risk assessments and method statements
- how to calculate quantity, length, area and wastage using BIM, digital working and Computer Aided Drawing (CAD)
- how to identify suitable materials, components, equipment and resources
- industry standards
Apprentices without level 1 English and maths on entry will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment (GCSE grades 1 to 3 or D to G).
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.