Construction Quantity Surveying Technician
Monitoring and controlling costs and contracts on construction projects
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £8,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer. The typical entry requirements for this apprenticeship will be five GCSEs or equivalent, including maths, English and a science; or a Level 2 apprenticeship.
- What apprentices will learn
- budgeting for construction projects
- controlling costs during a construction project
- selection and management of specialist contractors
- mitigation of disputes using accurate records
Apprentices must have achieved the following before taking their end-point assessment:
- level 2 English and maths (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- level 4 qualification in construction and built environment
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.